Bangkok Airways New Routes
Bangkok Travel News ( Press Release )
Starting in October 2001, Bangkok Airlines will simultaneously launch 3 new
destinations to expand its network as follows:
Bangkok - Hua Hin - Samui v.v. (5 October 2001)
- Bangkok - Chiang Mai - Jing Hong v.v. (18 October 2001)
- Bangkok: Sukhothai - Luang Prabang v.v. (28 October 2001)
Bangkok Airways is the first airline to fly to Hua Hin, one of the most
fantastic beach attractions in
- PG 421 flight routing Bangkok - Hua Hin - Samui operates daily, departing Bangkok at
0830 a.m. and arriving Hua Hin at 0910 a.m., then departing Hua Hin at 0940 a.m.
and arriving Samui at 1040 a.m.
The other two international destinations, which include Jing Hong in China
and Luang Prabang in Laos, will allow travelers to visit more exotic places
within this region.
- PG 640 flight routing Bangkok Chiang Mai Jing Hong operates 3 days a week (Tuesday,
Thursday, and Saturday), departing Bangkok at 1100 a.m. and arriving Jing Hong at 1530 p.m.
- PG 630 flight routing Bangkok Sukhothai Luang Prabang operates 4 days a week (Monday,
Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday), departing Bangkok at 1130 a.m. and
arriving Luang Prabang at 1420 p.m.
For more information, please visit www.bangkokair.com
| Travel News in Related Destinations|